Wednesday, July 14, 2004

>.<

Does the title mean anything to you? I do. (it means I'm getting cross-eyed after staring at the comp for almost a whole day... duh.) finally, the fateful day has come where I can finally get sum $$!! (hey, wait a minute, that isn't something new!! You do that every month!! >_> )

way lao eh.. Boring topic....

what else should I say? I stay at home for almost 2 and half months now and I'm getting STALE. With little hope of meeting my friends (I mean the whole group...) I know that they are busy with school, orientation or whatsoever.. So I have to schedule the meeting time suitable for them..
but at least tml going out with Rebecca to go my hair treatment... The next day, go out with Hajar.. Saturday got RSP meeting and sun... Go out to East Coast... This week is the busiest I can be.. This gotta be the highlighted events during this dull period of time. (me meditating? yeah right..)

Long time haven't go there... always cooped up at home like one bewildered cat.. MIaow.



aish.. How I wish I could get that work call earlier... At least got sumting to do with to occupy my time. Been exercising, doing housework, cracking my brains over my resume, stuck at my cover letter, and staring at all the job lists that I added to my acct in Asiaone.com.

what else? helping mom cook dinner at 7 AM in the morning.. I know I'm weird. BTW, my mom works the whole day and I haf nuthing to do.. So yeah.

been thinking about how to make changes to my makeover, and been getting some feedback from Rabbit and HAjar. now reading through the tips of the image book or total image impact.

Everyday, my usual routine goes like this: help mum, eat breakfast, switch on comp, surf the 3 sites: a kpop site, friendster, and blogspot.com. (but stop ashort of login in) Been praying for my friends, hope that they are well, happy and stress-free. been consoling my friends when they are down, (at least got reason to go out..)

ANd...

Getting StALe...

side-effects of being cooped up at home for a long time:

1) Blinking NO IDEA which day of the week now and what DATE it is now..

2) Find ways to entertain myself alone...

3) Being broke means the activities you want to do are restricted.

4) just now missed a call. GOT Friggin no idea who it was, I rushed to the room only to find the call ended. Anxious that there was a potential job caller, I called up the recruitment agency only to find that nobody phoned. Aish.. I wonder who was the caller..

5) getting a headache now and feeling my brain getting rusty and rustier. (is there such a word??!! o.0 )

6) my wonderful sense of humour going down the drain... literally.



All these side-effects lead to ....

One BOred CAveWoman or CAve... CAt. o.0

No comments: